Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Very Nothing Day

Uhh, so I woke up around 9 this morning, realized I was exhausted, then asked myself, "do I really want to climb a mountain today?", then decided to just take the day off. Which kind of sucked, but I was so tired. Tori was happy about doing nothing. There's really not much to do around here except shop, and we've done more than enough of that, so we did literally nothing all day. I stayed in bed till 2pm... yes, 2pm. I know, laziness. Extreme laziness. But when there's nothing to wake up for, it's rather hard to wake up. I got up at that point, and got ready and dressed to ride my bike over to the ATM and get more money. It was nice to leave the room I suppose. Then I came home and studied till 6. I have a lot of studying to do anyway, so it was nice to get work done.

I went and took a shower at 6, and then went to Tori's to eat dinner. Dinner was ready around 7, and we then watched tv till midnight o_o We're sorta marathon-ing a show right now. Episode 34/61 completed >_>

Now I'm back in my room, and we are going to Tokyo tomorrow. For sure this time. We'll hit Mt. Tsukuba another day, hopefully after I actually ask my tutor how to get there, so we don't have to make it up as we go.

Some slightly good news too. I saw an ad last week for a Japanese girl that needs an English tutor, and I ended up emailing her about it. We're meeting on Friday to see if it will work out I guess. I'm not really sure what she expects of me to be honest. I'm certainly not well versed in English grammar rules, but if she just wants a conversation partner that can correct her grammar then it'll be fine I guess. Pay is $15 an hour which is cool.

Also, free garbage kitty pics :)

3 comments:

  1. Phooey on your new $15-an-hour-for-talking job. Lucky ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that last one of the cats sleeping...adorable!! i want one.

    lol thats a pretty sweet job, 15 bucks an hour?

    i need to catch you sometime..i havent talked to you in days :( i miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KITTIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete