Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Mundane Daily Routine

I had class at noon today. First Japanese speaking and then grammar. Speaking was fairly easy, since our program at OSU focuses primarily on speaking. The teacher spoke a little slower for us and I actually understood everything she said. Then we had grammar class, in which the teacher decided to speak much faster and with a lot more complicated words I didn't understand. I should add the teachers are different for each class. Anyway, I hardly understand her, but the grammar was fairly easy, so it was ok I guess. Unfortunately the classes are huge (about 40 people), which sucks, cause language classes are hard to run with a lot of students. You're lucky to get one chance to speak the whole class. Oh well.

After class I came home and attempted to study again. I ate rice and miso soup for dinner. After dinner I had to meet with one of my classmates. We had to pick partners in writing class, interview them, and then write about them. It took me about 2 hours to write and edit. And it was only one paragraph.

This is a really short post, sorry. Nothing very interesting happened today. Just a routine school day. Maybe tomorrow there'll be something more exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Lack of excitement is ok. I promise I will start commenting again, now that I'm moved in!

    ReplyDelete