Thursday, September 24, 2009

Don't Play With Juice

Another do nothing day today. I woke up at 11 and talked to Stef for 2 hours :) Then I sat in bed for a few hours and attempted to study. Didn't accomplish much. I did laundry eventually. There's only 4 laundry machines for my building and every other student here seems intent on leaving their laundry in the machines forever. I always take care to remove my laundry as soon as it's done, but everyone just leaves it in their for hours or overnight or whatever. It's so annoying. I've taken to putting their laundry on top of the machine while I do mine, and then putting it back in when I'm done. Which is gross cause I have to touch some other girl's underwear, it's clean but still. They're not very considerate >__>

Anyway, after laundry it was already 4, so Tori and I left to go to Jusco for grocery shopping. I left my bus pass in my room of course. So stupid. Bus fair round trip is $5 ugh. Stupid stupid mistake. We spent over an hour at Jusco, buying lots of food. I had absolutely nothing left in my room. I bought lots of bread, some more instant noodle bowls, yogurt, juice, and I actually found saltines to buy. Tori bought lots too. We got back around 6. I went to shower and then went to Tori's for dinner. She cooked pasta and tomato sauce and some uh... other things I don't know what they were. I helped a little bit. And anti-helped. I opened the door to her room and accidentally rammed it into her back. Then I was drinking a juice box while she cooked and when I thought it was empty I was playing with it and accidentally squirted her with pineapple juice... yeah, whoops. Dinner was good and very filling. Then we watched more tv. I washed dishes today. I guess since she cooks I have to do dishes as payment. I wish I could cook better.

Class tomorrow boo. But then I have another 3 day weekend yay.

1 comment:

  1. You should never play with juice. You could hurt someone.

    ReplyDelete