Friday, September 25, 2009

Money Trees Do Exist

I had class today boo. 6hrs of it. Education class was interesting but a painful 2.5 long hours. Writing class was also fine. I understood most of what was going on. My culture class was interesting too. We talked about Japanese history today, which I've taken no less than 3 classes on already, so I knew most of it. I doodled when I wasn't taking notes.

After class some of the Cali people and Tori and I went to dinner at this restaurant that had pretty much whatever food you wanted. Pasta, noodles, steak, burgers, salads, soups, dessert, etc. I ended up earing curry udon (noodles) and rice. Some of us went out after dinner to this uh... I don't really know how to describe it. Like a recreational place? I guess. It was like this club that had stuff like billiards, computer rooms, karaoke, ping pong, an arcade, and lots more stuff that I'm not sure of. Oh, and all the ice cream you can eat yay. We ended up playing ping pong for 2hrs and then karaoke for 1hr. It cost $13 to do all that, which isn't too bad, just not something to do every night. I had to hurry home quickly on my bike after. I only had 30min to get to the bathhouse before it closed. Annoying shower curfew. I made it at least.

My scholarship gets deposited into my bank account tomorrow yay. $1600 for the first month and $800 every month after that.

This is a fairly short post. Not much else to say except... oh... um...

Tori and I are going to Tokyo Game Show on Saturday o_o Tokyo Game Show... like the world's biggest gaming convention ever. Words can not describe my excitement. I have always dreamed of going. I get to stand in line forever and play the new PSP Kingdom Hearts too :) Tori and I have actually been planning this for months. I realized we would be able to go during the summer. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Dork! Just Kidding! I love you hazu! :P

    Sorry for not posting-the first few days have been really hectic around here. Like today, which was my first day of work at insomnia cookies! we can talk about it later but, alas, gomen ne.

    ReplyDelete