Monday, September 7, 2009

[no subject]

Most of today doesn't even warrant a post, let alone a description, but I'll try. I woke up briefly this morning and talked to about 12 people via skype video chat, my parents are visiting all my aunts and uncles and cousins in New Jersey (Ohio>New Jersey), so they all talked to me. I went back to sleep until around 11:30 again. Tori didn't want to go to Tokyo, and I didn't want to go by myself, so I just didn't go. Although looking back I should've just gone by myself. I talked to my friend Steph :) for a few hours, then she went to sleep and I had nothing to do. Going outside sounded like anti-fun, since it's always so hot and humid here. So I read a book for a while. That's my day in a nutshell up until about 7:30pm :/

Since I was dying of boredom, and wanted human interaction, I ended up finding out some of the other kids were going to an Indian restaurant for dinner, so I tagged along. I think that was my first time ever eating Indian food. I'm not too good with spicy food, I choked on it a few times lol. But it was good. I had chicken curry and naan. Although it made me a little sick later. I suppose I shouldn't put my pathetically weak stomach through such an ordeal.

Everyone was kind of tired afterwards, so most of them went home. Two of the kids and I decided to come back to the dorms and watch a movie. We ended up watching Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. A Steve Martin movie from the 80s. It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

  1. "May I see your rental agreement?"
    "I threw it away."

    "Where's you're other hand?"
    "Between two pillows."
    "Those aren't pillows."

    Oh, and everytime I hear the word "Casio" I automatically run my hand across my arm like I'm showing a Casio watch, like when he was trying to get that hotel room.

    Such a funny movie. I wholeheartedly applaud the decision to watch that movie. A+.

    at least you were able to get out of the room for a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for the lame day. you will have many more chances to go to Tokyo this year anyway :)

    ReplyDelete