Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Lazy Way to "Cook"

Tori left early for the big mall this morning for an event she wanted to go to. I went to Tsukuba Center a little later, bought some cat treats for the strays at Jusco, and met her around 2 at the big mall. I ate lunch (pasta) cause I was starving by that point. We shopped around for a little longer and then headed home.

I took a long shower today and washed my hair. Then I tried out the actual bath in the bathhouse. The hot spring-like thing I mean. It was absolute heaven, now I know why they love it so much here. It's really hot, but once you get in it's really relaxing.

After that I went to Tori's room and we ate ramen for dinner. It comes in the Japanese equivalent of microwaveable meals. It's basically just a plastic bowl of dry pasta and sauce flavoring, and you just boil water, pour it in the bowl it comes in, and then eat. They have lots of different types of noodles and stuff, ranging from $.60-$3 each. Great for poor and lazy college students.

We watched tv for a few hours after that, and then I came home, cause we have to wake up early to go to Tokyo tomorrow. This is a really short and boring post I know, it'll be more interesting tomorrow I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment