Friday, September 18, 2009

This Grass Sucks...

I'm really tired right now, so again I'm going to make this short. I went to listening class again this week, which was 10x harder than last week. I realized I was just going to get my ass kicked in this class, so I wanted to try and switch into the other grammar class instead. For some stupid reason, in a college where they let you add and cancel classes and adjust your schedule for like the first month, they won't let me switch Japanese courses that I signed up for yesterday. So I decided to just drop listening and take 5 of the 7 language courses. I could only pick 6 max. So now I have to go back to the Japanese Education course to get all the credits I need. Which is fine I suppose, since it's interesting.

My last class was cancelled today cause the teacher was out of town (this college is so laid back, honestly), so Tori and I ate on campus at this pasta place. It was pretty good. Then we bought a pastry and went to sit on the nice little hill by the fountain on main campus. We soon discovered that the grass on the hill is evil. It's like weird weed grass or something, but it's really pointy and kind of hurts. It doesn't go through jeans, but at one point I sort of fell back to lie down on the grass and it felt like I just landed in a rose bush. It punctured through 3 layers of shirts and it hurt :(

We met the California people to go to dinner at 7 after watching some tv. We went to this mexican place. It's really weird to go to a mexican place in Japan. I had chicken and shrimp fajitas. They were good, but way overpriced.

After I came home I finally started playing Pokemon, since my 6 day weekend has begun now. Tomorrow I'm going to look for some pants that fit at Jusco, along with much needed grocery shopping. Saturday we were going to go to the big mall again, maybe to watch a movie, but mostly because I need clothes that fit. There's some event Tori wants to go to there too. Sunday is hopefully Tokyo again. We might go somewhere with the California people, but no one's really planned anything yet, so who knows.

2 comments:

  1. A six-day weekend! Lucky ducky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does a 6 day weekend work? how'd you do that?

    listening is evil. now that you won't have THAT, what the heck are you gonna do with your time!? you are gonna have the easiest year! :D

    ReplyDelete