Monday, October 5, 2009

What I've learned in class so far...

Well today was a rather dull but productive day. I woke up around 11 and got to work cleaning up my disaster of a room. I've been very lazy this week (well, lazy like always I suppose) and I've just been throwing all my stuff on the ground or wherever, and between homework, coming home late, and feeling like crap, I haven't gotten around to organizing anything until today. So I spent a couple hours putting things away, doing my laundry, washing dishes, and so on.

After cleaning I spent quite a few hours translating the first three pages of that book we're "reading" for my reading class. I typed the first three pages into a word document myself (I did this the other day) and then typed in the translation under it. Or at least as good of a translation as I could do. I really don't know how they expect us to learn by overwhelming us like this. That doesn't stimulate learning, it just discourages students.

After homework I took a much needed long and relaxing shower/bath, and then went to Tori's for a bit for dinner and tv. Then I came home and watched (in the most legal way possible >_>) the new episode of The Office with Amanda. Then I did even more homework.

I updated the previous post with actual pictures and for this post, since it's so dull, I thought you all might enjoy a look at what I've been "accomplishing" during the dreadful hours of class. I just finished that one, so I'm planning to start work on another one of my folders tomorrow (the actual photo in the picture is one of my folders).

No comments:

Post a Comment