Friday, October 16, 2009

8hrs of class should be illegal

Another 2 days in one post. In my defense I got home very late last night and had to wake up early so I just wanted to go straight to bed.

Yesterday I had class from 10-6. I spent at least $10 on snacks throughout the day just to make it through. The university was on Monday schedule, even though it was Thursday. Since Monday was a holiday. Unfortunately Monday is my longest day, while Thursday is one of my shortest. We also had to make up a kanji class in the morning. I went out with the Cali people last night too, so it ended up being a really long day.

I had to wake up really early (by my standards) today, to go meet the girl I tutor at 9. Unfortunately she's really busy, so she had no other time. It was quite a struggle to try to pay attention to her accents and correct her and such while I was barely awake. She wants to do it at 9 next week too...

Our electricity in the dorm was shut off today from 9-4, cause they were working on something I guess. So unfortunately I had to dumb most of the stuff in my fridge. It's kind of cruel to do something like that in the middle of the quarter. For the people with lots of stuff in their fridges at least. Since I had no computer access and was tired I just napped from around 1 when I got home, to 4ish. I goofed off on the computer and played DS after that. I didn't feel like doing homework today. At 7:30 I went to Tori's to eat, and then we left to go to another party for international students and Japanese students. Like the one I went to two weeks ago. It was really fun. We got to talk to a lot of different people. Some Japanese students, a girl from Italy, a guy from Saudi Arabia, some Chinese students, as so on. We were there for about 3hrs. There's going to be another party around Halloween. I'm looking forward to it.

These posts are so boring lately, sorry. Can't go to Tokyo every weekend. It's far too expensive. At least $40 in train tickets everytime. I'm trying to save up my scholarship money for the big trip we're planning for our spring break. Spring break is a month long, so we're planning to travel all through southern Japan. And on winter break we're planning to go up north and hopefully visit some real hot springs and such. Although next weekend we're all going to Tokyo Disneyland for the day. I'm really excited for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment