Friday, October 9, 2009

Day off school because it's sunny?

I'm feeling lazy, so it's gonna be a lame post today.

Typhoon day was awesome. I slept till noon. I woke up and looked out the window, expecting to see a horrible storm, only to find that it was a beautiful sunny day, with blue skies and fluffy white clouds. Some day off school lol. It's the first non rainy day we've had in a while. Although don't get me wrong, it was actually really windy. And I mean really windy. I took a walk at one point, and branches were falling all over the place, and the trees were all severely swaying.

We had a movie day in my room. Although we only ended up watching one movie. By we, I mean the other Americans who live in my dorm area. There were 5 of us. After the movie half of us went to get dinner. Then I went to shower and came home and facebooked for a couple hours... Yes, such a dull day. Tomorrow will be dull as well. The only thing I have to do is tutor that Japanese student at 1. Maybe we'll go shopping at Tsukuba Center, who knows. I do need new shoes... Oh, and the university has a festival this weekend (Sat-Mon) with lots of performances and stuff, so I'm excited for that.

4 comments:

  1. I want to hear about this festival and see pictures AHEM! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh.
    The Office... AMAZING. We have to talk! :D And if you didn't get the YouTube Reference at the end, watch it. It's my mom's favorite video!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete