Monday, February 11, 2013

Tales of Xillia 2 - Milla Episode 2 English Translation

Chapter Index | Skits

Milla Episode 2 – Aiming to be Number One!

Milla: There you are, I caught you. Come here.
Elle: ...Are you playing tag or something?
Milla: Bzzt, wrong.
Milla: Well then, since you guys are here, you can help me make preparations.
Jude: Milla-san, at least tell us where you're taking us.
Milla: It's just somewhere nearby.
Elle: To do what?
Milla: I want you to help me procure a "bear's claw!"
Elle: Bear! We get to meet a bear?*
Milla: Yes. I heard that there is one living nearby.
Milla: Didn't you know? A "bear's claw" is a very high-quality ingredient that makes an excellent soup base.
Jude: This bear, don't tell me it's in Nol Fire Cave...?
Elle: Do you know if this bear is fluffy?
Jude: Umm, I don't think so... aren't bears those really ferocious monsters?
Milla: That's right. That's why I'm asking you all to help.

-L1: You asked for our help?
-R1: This is a bit sudden…

L1 Route:
Milla: Yes, I asked you.
Milla: Well, it's decided then, right?
Milla: Let's go bear hunting!
Elle: Bear!
Lulu: Meow...

*Why does she WANT to meet a bear in the wild? o_O

==========================

Milla: From what I've heard, it should be somewhere around here.
Jude: Then let's split up and look for it.
Elle: Did you find it, Ludger?
Milla: Ahh!
Elle: Milla, watch out!

-L1: (Catch Milla before she falls) (Milla +)
-R1: (Do nothing)

L1 Route:
Milla: Ah, thank…
Milla: Wa… watch where you're grabbing!
Jude: What happened?
Elle: Well, Ludger grabbed Milla's…
Milla: Elle! You don't need to tell him.
Mila: What's wrong? Why do you look so surprised…
Jude: Milla-san!
Elle: Behind you!
Milla: …Eh!?

(boss battle)

Elle: This wasn't the kind of bear I wanted to meet…
Milla: Teach me what you know about cooking.
Ludger: !?
Milla: As an apology for earlier.
Milla: If you teach me, I'll forgive you.

-L1: You'll forgive me… How selfish.
-R1: Alright. (Milla +)

R1 Route:
Milla: Right. Just teach me and everything will be good between us.
Jude: Umm, is everything… ok between you two?
Milla: Yes, now I'll be able to make the best soup ever.
Jude: Have you completed the recipe?
Milla: Just about. I still need to adjust the ratios of the ingredients.
Milla: I have a super secret weapon too.

-L1: A secret weapon? (Milla +)
-R1: What are you planning to use next time…?

L1 Route:
Milla: Stupid, if I tell you it's not a secret weapon anymore.
Milla: If I told you, I wouldn't be able to become number one.
Jude: You seem very excited about this, Milla-san.
Milla: I'm not that excited… I just want to surprise Elle.
Elle: Hey, what are you talking about?
Milla: We were just talking about how Ludger is no match for me in cooking.
Elle: Huh, really?
Milla: Really, really.
Milla: Right, Lulu?

Chapter Index | Skits

No comments:

Post a Comment