Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tales of Xillia 2 - Milla Episode 1 English Translation

Chapter Index 

Milla Episode 1 – Milla's Soup

Elle: This is…
Milla: …My home… No, it's not my home, is it?
Man: Ah, it's been so long Milla-sama! I never thought I'm be able to meet you again!
Milla: Eh… What…?
Man: When did you return here? I thought you had gone home to the spirit world…
Jude: Um, well…
Elle: This place, I remember!
Milla: What?
Elle: Elle wants to eat Milla's soup again!
Lulu: Meow~
Milla: That's impossible right now… I don't have any cooking utensils or pots or ingredients.
Man: …
Man: Milla-sama, if you need those things, then please feel free to use my kitchen.
Milla: Are you sure?
Man: Being of use to you is an honor.
Milla: …Alright, I'll accept your offer and make a little.
Elle: Not just a little, make a lot!

Elle: Thanks for the meal.
Milla: Goodness, you really eat a lot, don't you?
Elle: That's only because Milla's soup is so delicious.
Elle: It's the truth, so why are you smiling like that!?
Elle: Ludger, you think it's delicious too, right?

-L1: It certainly is delicious. (Milla +)
-R1: Well yes, but with a little more effort it would be a lot better.

L1 Route:
Elle: Right!
Milla: …That's enough with the compliments.
Jude: I like Milla-san's soup as well. It has such a nice flavor.
Elle: But, Papa's soup is still number one.
Milla: Are you saying I'm number two?
Elle: No, that's not it.
Elle: Number two is Ludger. Milla is number three.
Milla: I'm below this person!? You're joking, right?
Jude: Milla-san.
Elle: If Milla tries Ludger's soup too, then you'll understand.
Milla: I won't understand.
Milla: I can cook even more amazing soup than this, you know.
Elle: Really? What kind?
Milla: The most delicious kind. Even better than your papa's.
Elle: That's impossible!
Milla: It's not impossible.
Elle: It is so, because Elle's papa is amazing!
Milla: Not as amazing as Maxwell.
Elle: I won't believe unless I've actually eaten more amazing soup!
Elle: Let's go, Lulu.
Milla: …I'll force you to eat it.
Milla: …To make such soup, I'll have to ask you to help me, number 2 Ludger-san.

-L1: I guess I have no choice… (Milla +)
-R1: No no, you should do it on your own.

L1 Route:
Milla: Thank you. …Although, I would've forced you to help even if you'd refused.
Jude: I'll help too. Let's work hard together.
Milla: Jude, you can cook too?
Jude: Well, sort of… Certainly not as well as Milla-san.
Milla: Is… is that so…
Milla: Well… then I accept your offer to help.
 
Chapter Index

No comments:

Post a Comment