Thursday, May 30, 2013

Tales of Xillia 2 - Leia Episode 3 English Translation

Chapter Index

Leia Episode 3 - Leia's Report

Leia: Hmm...

-L1: What's wrong, Leia? (Leia +)
-R1: How strange to see you lost in thought.

L1 Route:
Leia: Ah, Ludger.
Leia: Well, you see, I just received a text from my editor a little while ago.
Leia: He asked if I understood my homework...
Leia: "What is necessary when writing articles?"
Alvin: Did you actually come up with an answer?
Leia: When we were in that alternate timeline with Agria...
Leia: The way she thought of Elenpios... what did you think about it?

-L1: It wasn't fair.
-R1: Well, I can't deny everything she said.

L1 Route:
Leia: Right? I personally thought it was quite severe.
Leia: ...This seems related, doesn't it?
Leia: I mean to my editor asking what is necessary.
Leia: People have so many different views and thoughts about what Elenpios and Liese Maxia are like.
Leia: The truths of each country...
Leia: I've been thinking maybe I should write about them in an article, or maybe not...
Leia: Ah! I just don't know!
Leia: I'm sick of thinking about it!!
Leia: I'll just have to use that station workers views on Liese Maxia as material for my article!
Alvin: That's more like the Leia I know.
Alvin: Well, what are you going to do now? Go interview that station worker to get material?
Leia: No, I've got enough material from him. He was just the beginning.
Leia: I've got to experience a lot and interview lots of people, or else the article will just be my opinion.

-L1: Would that be bad if it was just your opinion?
-R1: I'll help. (Leia +)

R1 Route:
Leia: Thank you, Ludger.
Leia: But I didn't mean we had to go do it right now.
Leia: I want to naturally hear people's views and feelings on the two countries.
Leia: I think I should slowly collect my material a little bit at a time.
Alvin: I see.
Leia: Yeah! Now I'm all fired up!
Leia: I'll have to report to my editor! See you guys later!
Alvin: She could've just texted him.
Alvin: ...Well, this is more like her.


Chapter Index

No comments:

Post a Comment